S A F E T Y

In a 2017 report by Hawaii News Now, The Honolulu Fire Department determined a building fire in Ewa Beach was caused by a clothes dryer and the fire damage was estimated at $50,000.

According to the U.S. Fire Administration, clothes dryers are responsible for more than 15,000 structure fires each year and 80% of those are due to clogged dryer vents.

The number one safety concern with dryer vents are accidental fires. Your appliance becomes extremely hot while in operation and lint is highly flammable.

The National Fire Protection Agency states, the main contributing factor to the ignition of home fires involving clothes dryers was failure to clean. Fires involving clothes dryers usually started with the ignition of something that was being dried or was a byproduct (such as lint) of drying.

Help keep your family and neighbors safe by having your dryer vent cleaned today. Contact HIAS today!

Safety

Hawaii Indoor Air Specialists places the upmost attention on safety. 

 

In a 2017 report by Hawaii News Now, The Honolulu Fire Department determined a building fire in Ewa Beach was caused by a clothes dryer and the fire damage was estimated at $50,000.

According to the U.S. Fire Administration, clothes dryers are responsible for more than 15,000 structure fires each year and 80% of those are due to clogged dryer vents.

The number one safety concern with dryer vents are accidental fires. Your appliance becomes extremely hot while in operation and lint is highly flammable.

The National Fire Protection Agency states, the main contributing factor to the ignition of home fires involving clothes dryers was failure to clean. Fires involving clothes dryers usually started with the ignition of something that was being dried or was a byproduct (such as lint) of drying.

Help keep your family and neighbors safe by having your dryer vent cleaned today. Contact HIAS today!